Vaccinations & Immunizations
To protect people from preventable infectious disease that cause needless death, we can administer the following vaccines to eligible patients 18 years and older, according to indications and contraindications in current guide lines from the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and other competent authorities.
- Pneumonia (Prevnar and Pneumovax)
- Shingles (Zostavax and Shingrix)
- Yellow Fever
- TDAP (tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis)
- Hepatitis A, B, and combo
- MMR (Measles, mumps,and rubella)
- MCV (Meningococcal, conjugated)
- MPSV (Meningococcal, polysaccharide)
Ask about our Travel Immunization Service, a detailed workup making sure patients receive the right counseling and immunizations for travel abroad.